Do you ever wish your smile was different? Whether you’re unhappy with the color, shape, or health of your smile, Laguna Pavilion Dental provides complete smile makeover services to restore the health and appearance of your teeth.
Everyone wants to have a beautiful and healthy smile. Unfortunately, teeth can be impacted by shifting, misalignment, discoloration, and oral health issues such as tooth decay and gum disease that affect not only the health but the appearance of your smile.
At Laguna Pavilion Dental, we’re here to support your goals for your smile whether you want to change the shape of your teeth or need a full makeover to enhance your appearance. Our complete range of cosmetic and restorative services allow you to take advantage of comfortable, contemporary dental care for your smile.
What Treatments Does a Smile Makeover Consist of?
Your smile is truly unique, and so no two smile makeovers will be the same. A smile makeover could consist of both cosmetic and restorative treatment options for your teeth and gums. When you work with Dr. Sattout at Laguna Pavilion Dental, he’ll review your oral health as well as your goals for your smile before discussing any treatments that may be beneficial for you.
A smile makeover could consist of a combination of the following treatments:
- Teeth whitening. For people whose primary issue is the color of their teeth, a professional teeth whitening can noticeably enhance color and change the appearance of teeth.
- Invisalign. Concerned about the alignment of your teeth or have crowded teeth? Invisalign is a clear aligner system that can help straighten teeth in less time than braces for a straight, flawless smile.
- Dental crowns. For teeth that have experienced extensive damage but don’t necessitate an extraction, or for teeth that have received a root canal or a dental implant, a dental crown can help protect the affected tooth and restore your appearance.
- Tooth-colored fillings. We can treat your tooth decay with fillings that accurately match your natural teeth as opposed to silver amalgam fillings.
- Dental veneers. Dreaming of a completely new smile? Dental veneers can fix many cosmetic issues and completely transform your appearance. Thin shells of porcelain that cover the teeth, this form of treatment can dramatically change your smile for the better.
Your smile makeover may also consist of more therapeutic treatments such as periodontal therapy for gum disease. While cosmetic treatments are very effective at enhancing the look of your teeth, you may need to ensure the health of your smile before investing in these treatments to ensure the best chances of success.
Find Out More During a Consultation
Schedule a consultation with us at Laguna Pavilion Dental to learn more about what our smile makeover treatments could include for you. Dr. Sattout will work with you personally to understand your vision for your smile and help you put active steps in place to make your dream smile a reality! Call us at (916) 520-4270.